why is being in love with yourself still banded around as a bad thing. you should be in love with yourself. not blind to flaws or idealised in your views of yourself, but with a supportive eye for where and how you can improve nonetheless rooted in a core level of secure affection and care and pride and wonder. please be in love with yourself
healthy loving relationship with yourself is essential
me: oh i love pokemon!
me: *keeps restarting swsh bc it gets too hard*
me: really love me some pokemans-
Ouija time or whatever
Under the cut: 2 other Luigis and one (1) Dad Bowser
Cutest outfit on the block
Imagine pining after a dino? Anyways-
YOU ARE MY DAD.... YOU'RE MY DAD! BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE
🌎-If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Or, what's your favorite place you have visited? and ⛰️-What's your favorite kind of natural structure? (i.e. mountains, forests, rivers, etc.) c:
🌎 - I would really like to visit Japan!
⛰️ - Coral reefs! :D
I wanted to make my own little ask game with emojis! Feel free to reblog!
🐶-Favorite animal or animals?
💐-Favorite flowers or plants?
🌳-Favorite outdoor activity?
🌎-If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Or, what's your favorite place you have visited?
🌈-Gender and/or orientation?
⭐-If you like space, what do you like about it?
🥞-What do you usually have for breakfast?
🥪-Favorite snacks or lunch stuff?
⛰️-What's your favorite kind of natural structure? (i.e. mountains, forests, rivers, etc.)
🏖️-Have you ever been to the beach?
🏕️-Have you ever been camping?
🏰-If you could live in any kind of building (castle, skyscraper, etc.), what kind would you live in?
🎡-Have you been to an amusement park or fair? What was your favorite thing there if you have?
🛌-Are you an early bird or night owl? What's your favorite time of day or night?
🎈-How do you usually celebrate birthdays? Do you go out, or stay home and treat yourself?
🎀-What kind of clothes do you usually like to dress in? Any accessories to go with them that you always wear?
🧸-Do you still have stuffed animals/plushies? If so, which one is your favorite?
🎥-Any favorite movies?
💻-Any favorite video games or web series?
📖-Any favorite books?
✏️-Do you like to make art? What kind do you make? Digital? Traditional? Music? Any kind of art counts!
💕-Have you ever had a crush or has someone crush on you?
💖-Are you single or taken? If taken, how long have you been with your partner?
♋-Zodiac? Do you have any traits matching your zodiac?
Feel free to reblog so your followers can ask you stuff? And remember, if you don't want to answer a certain question, that's perfectly fine!
Since Thanksgiving is around the corner I would like to call for non-native people in America to think critically about Thanksgiving and to consider exactly what you are celebrating. The colonization of America was not as harmonious as the thanksgiving fable of pilgrims and indians suggests. Throughout American history native tribes have been purposefully eradicated to make way for white colonists. We were viewed as heathens that were less than human, inferior to whites, and our deaths were a victory to be celebrated. Thanksgiving is yet another way our genocide is erased, to see it celebrated widely and proudly is a yearly reminder of how little regard and knowledge people have of our history. So this Thursday I encourage you to learn more about the atrocities Native Americans have faced and continue to face at the hands of colonialism. And if you can, consider donating one of the following charities or elsewise supporting native communities-
i love the hooty mask design for the banana splits movie
its so creepy yet so cool looking
MORE VENTING!!! WOOO!!!
ugh i feel like my biggest problem is my abuser was able to disguise herself as the 'mom friend' and the 'nice one' so all my stories of her abuse feel definetly faked in the grand scheme of things
like i know im not gonna get closure or really ANY help from that community but it would be nice for someone to call her on her bs at some point
vent under the cut
at this point i am so tired of people bitching about copra or whatever its fucking called or demonitization forgetting that yt/google is a business and is caring more about the money than whats best for its userbase/audience so like… it was fucking obvious that theyd suck the fccs dick about 'protecting kids' from 'bad content' and honestly - people shouldnt complain about it now bc it means you can cuss and show nips in videos w/o getting into trouble so yeah fuck this
hey! your friendly neighbourhood AFAB nonbinary here!
why is it that websites will focus on binding, packing and stp technology but not on packing?
Actually there's a particular reason! It's because pointing out a lack of dick is the only kind of transphobic thing you could do that would also just be mean to a man if the person was cis, and is therefore off limits. basically because patriarchy.
whether or not caitlyn murphy is coming to sydnova i am going to have a fem!overdrive red costume ready by june!
Ever since I started making art for myself and myself alone my confidence in my art has gone through the fucking roof.
Obviously it's nice to get validation for your art! I totally get that feeling. But I think you should create things that make you happy first and if others end up liking that creation, then good for you!
Cringe culture is dead and you should draw whatever the fuck makes you happy!
1. What is their gender?
2. What is their sexuality?
3. What is the meaning behind their name? Do
they have any nicknames?
4. Do they have any siblings? How many? Are they older or younger? Which sibling are they the closest with?
5. What's their relationship with their parents like? What about other relatives?
6. What would they give their life for?
7. Are they in a romantic relationship? With who? How did they meet?
8. What do they believe will happen to them after they die? Does this belief scare them?
9. What is their favorite color? Favorite animal?
10. What are some of their talents/skills?
11. If they could make a mark on history, what would they like it to be?
12. How old are they? When is their birthday?
13. What do they do for fun?
14. What is their favorite food? How often do they get to eat it?
15. What was something their parents taught them?
16. Are they religious?
17. Where were they born?
18. What languages can they speak? Where did they learn these languages?
19. What is their occupation?
20. Do they have any titles? How did they earn them?
21. What is their favorite thing about their personality?
22. What is their least favorite thing about their personality?
23. Do they get lonely easily?
24. Do you know their MBTI type?
25. What is their biggest flaw?
26. Are they aware of their flaws?
27. What is their biggest strength?
28. Are they aware of their strengths?
29. How would they describe their own personality?
30. When frightened, will they resort to “fight” or “flight”?
31. Does this character ever put somebody else’s needs before their own? Who do they do this for? How often do they do this?
32. What is their self esteem like?
33. What is their biggest fear? How would they react to having to face it?
36. What is their sense of humor like? Give an example of a joke they would find humorous.
37. How easy is it for them to say “I love you”? Do they say it without meaning it?
38. What do others admire most about their personality?
39. What does their happily ever after look like?
40. Who do they trust most? Is that trust mutual?
41. What does their laugh sound like? Do they snort when they laugh? How often do they laugh?
42. What is their favorite thing about their physical appearance?
43. What is their least favorite thing about their physical appearance?
44. Do they have any scars? If so, what are the stories behind those scars?
45. How would they describe their own appearance?
46. How easily can they express emotions? How easily can they hide emotions?
47. What’s their pain tolerance like?
48. Do they have any tattoos? What are the stories behind those tattoos?
49. Do they have any piercings?
50. How would you describe their style of clothing? How would they describe their style of clothing?
51. What is their height? Weight?
52. What is their body type? Are they muscular, chubby, skinny, etc?
53. What is their hair color? Eye color? Skin tone?
54. What is their current hairstyle? What have been some of their past hairstyles? Which was their favorite hairstyle?
55. What is their alcohol tolerance like? What kind of drunk are they? How bad are their hangovers?
56. What do they smell like? Why do they smell like this? (Is it the things they’re around or a perfume they wear?)
57. How do they feel about sex? Are they a virgin?
58. What is their most noticeable physical attribute?
59. What does their resting face look like? Do they have RBF?
60. Describe the way they sleep.
61. Which season is their favorite season?
62. Have they ever been betrayed? How did it affect their ability to trust others?
63. What is always guaranteed to make them smile?
64. Do they get cold easily? Do they get overheated easily?
65. What’s their immune system like? Do they get sick often? How do they react to getting sick?
66. Where do they live? Do they like it there?
67. Is their bedroom messy? What about their bathroom? Kitchen? Living room?
68. How did their environment growing up affect their personality?
69. How did the people in their environment growing up affect their personality?
70. How do they feel about animals? Do they have any pets?
71. How are they with children? Do they have any? Do they want any?
72. Would they rather have stability or comfort?
73. Do they prefer the indoors or outdoors?
74. What weather is their favorite? Do they like storms?
75. If given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
76. How organized are they?
77. What is their most prized possession?
78. Who do they consider to be their best friend?
79. What is their economic situation?
80. Are they a morning person or a night owl?
81. Are they bothered by the sight of blood?
82. What is their handwriting like?
83. Can they swim? How well? Do they like to swim?
84. Which deadly sin do they represent best?
85. Do they believe in ghosts?
86. How do they celebrate holidays? How do they celebrate birthdays?
87. What is something they regret?
88. Do they have an accent?
89. What is their D&D alignment?
90. Are they right or left handed?
91. If they were a tweet, what tweet would they be?
92. Describe them as a John Mulaney gif.
93. What’s the most iconic line of dialogue they’ve ever said?
jumanji 3 trailer: exists
me, with my dumb jumanji oc: okay...
jumanji 3 trailer: also bethany is the horse
me, with my dumb jumanji oc who i shipped with bethany: ...
me: now this just got REALLY interesting
I think we've pretty officially decided to move back home to mo in the future rather than trying our luck in california mosty because if we're being honest we both grew up kinda "trashy" and the idea of trying to maintain a lawn or keep up appearances just sounds exhausting tbh
like something about having a wild untamed lawn in the spring/summer just calls to me i miss it
Gods I can relate. I speak from experience and you are absolutely right -- keeping up apparences and maintaining a "proper" look for the outside of your house is absolutely exhausting.
americans have to maintain a what now
Oh god yeah
I keep dating Americans so I have like. Some sort of peripheral understanding of what they mean
Welcome to the wonderful world of "Homeowner Associations". Apparently, they have rules you have to follow, you have to pay them for membership, and they can have your house if you don't follow the rules.
They also have rules on such things as what you're allowed to plant in your garden, what colour you can paint your house/doors etc, and to top it all off, it's apparently nearly fucking impossible to leave them. Buy a house that's part of an HOA? Congrats! You're automatically a member, like it or not, and have to pay the dues.
As someone who's probably going to end up over there it's fucking mindboggling that they exist and my one rule for my future wife when she's house hunting for us is "no HOA".
Oh, but don't think you're always safe if you move into a house with no HOA. That was my mom's rule too (her and I are extremely creative people, so let's just say we don't do well with so many rules like that), and for a while we did good maintaining that. But one time we moved into a house that, when we moved in, had no HOA in the neighborhood. They formed one, while we were locked into the lease, so there was nothing we could do.
on tonights episode of i thought that was just an exaggeration from tv shows
also a friendly reminder that because some people find the demisexual/demiromantic flag uncomfortable (due to the triangle symbol) there are some redesigns for the flag made by cockyroaches on tumblr;demisexual demiromantic demisexual - demiromantic
its almost over but happy ace awareness week!!! some reminders:
💜 aces have always been and will always be lgbtq+
💜 yes, even straight aces and cis aces
💜 aces are not cringy, bored, attention-seeking or homophobic
💜 aces are not all white
💜 aces are not confused kids. talk to elders in the community and read up on a-spec historical figures!
💜 aces are not selfishly taking a piece of the nonexistent resource pie
💜 aces face unique struggles that must be recognized. the community's not oppression olympics